WordPress is suggesting I update my “About Me” page. Apparently, they think that you all want to know something about me. So, here are some interesting (at least I think they are interesting) facts about me:
– Born in Florida
– Grew up an Air Force Brat
– Lived in Florida, Texas, Ohio, Georgia, Italy, and Alaska (not necessarily in that order)
– Primarily home schooled, put did attend private and public schools at some point in time.
– Speed-skater (absolutely love the sport. Too bad that there is not a local speed skating club where I am living now.)
– Collects stress balls. So far, I have a tooth, a star, a lion, an airplane, an Alaska State Trooper hat, and a talking head.
– Oldest of five girls
– Loves to write children’s poetry
– Huge fan of Dr. Seuss
– Collects Hot Wheel cars; I won 114 Hot Wheel cars when I was in 7th grade. Now, I have the entire 2002 collection of Hot Wheel cars. (Sometimes, I build racetracks for my sisters just so I can play with the cars.)
– Afraid of tree frogs, fish, and butterflies.
– Absolutely love learning about reptiles – crocodiles/alligators and snakes are my favorite. Oh, I like turtles too.